Dear all dealers and partners.
Exciting times ahead!
We are releasing a new TopBrewer iPhone and iPad app. These includes general bug fixes and better battery performance when using bluetooth.
This release will be online on the App Store sometime today.
For your information: The new iOS 8 operating system that has been announced from Apple, is fully compatible with the current app on App Store Version 3.1.1 (211)
Which means, there is no need to update the current app that is running on your installations.
The new iOS 8 operating system from Apple will be released next wednesday (17th. of September)
Android was also updated here a couple of days ago, to address a more stabile user experience, and also supporting more devices. E.g the Samsung Galaxy S4
Extra news: We will also soon announce our new Firmware for the TopBrewer. This will be a major release, which has a lot of enhancements. The team has been hard a work for almost a year now, and we have some great products to unveil which we think plays a big part in coffee- and the coffee machine industry.
We are in final testing stage right now have been working close to dealers who have been beta testing the new platform. Results are looking promising.
Things to look forward to are:
– Complete Overhaul of Bluetooth implementation. We went from scratch and re-builded our system to be more stabile. This included a plug-n-play solution when you are connecting iPads. No need to turn OFF/ON parameters on the machine to make sure you have a stabile connection
– New lightweight protocol for Bluetooth communication. Which makes it quicker and more responsive when connecting to the machine.
– Firmware update: The first coffee machine in the world to be able to receive new firmware updates OTA (over-the-air) through the iPad/iPhone. This is something very exciting, and we will be telling more about soon
– New error system with more descriptive error messages on both iPhone and iPad.
– Many new updates and enhancements we will tell about on later stage when we release this major version overhaul.
Enjoy the weekend.
Scanomat Development Team