We will be making a new iOS release on monday at 12PM.
Bit of changes has been made in this release:
– Add machine name to iPad status bar
– Showing last connected device name when reconnecting
– Ensure to remove all views when resetting for iPad and iPhone
– Fixed crash on Apple Watch that happens occasinally
– Fixed problem with guided access and back button
As you may have seen, we are testing a new statistics view that has been added to the iPhone app (accessible by the menu button) and on the iPad by pressing the TopBrewer logo in the left menu bar and typing in the code ‘12345’. We have done it this way on the iPad app, as we dont want to expose drinks data in public installations. We will work on getting this experience refined and better over time also with a bit more security, especially in the hardcoded password.
The iPhone app will be nice for individuals to keep track of their consumption as a nice little feature, and which might also create even more engagement and sales related Buzzwords when demonstrating the TopBrewer to potential customers.
Let us hear your thoughts on this, and if this is benefitting your use-cases and scenarios.