We are now officially releasing version 3.2.6. We have been through various iteration to meet a quality standard on our software now – and for the forthcoming future – that we trust version 3.2.6 can now be used worldwide.
There are many important enhancements, so please make sure to update all machines as soon as possible or at the next service visit. You will find a detailed changelog below
For those who already might be using 3.2.6 in the field, you can now review the full changelog at your convenience.
After this update, firmware releases will happen more often, and will soon be configurable through CoffeeCloud. This means, that this update is probably the last one you will do via cable.
We will inform more about this in a upcoming post.
For now, please update to version 3.2.6 which you download here:
For instructions on how to apply firmware via Barista program, please review the manual or contact email@example.com
- Working with Bluetooth Low Energy module as well as Classic.
- Ability to set type of Ext. UI by menu/setup.
- Support different payment systems and currencies.
- Support First Free, Reward Denominate, and Domain to payment system.
- Support more error codes that helps better finding the machine problems.
- Support TopPistonSlidingErrorFlag bit in freshbrew group, detect and report it.
- Reporting new error: “Water flow error”.
- Reporting new error: “Needs Clean”.
- Reporting new error : “Boot w door!”.
- Shows up to 3 machine errors at the same time in machine LCD can be navigated by keypad.
- Send the error code with highest priority to App.
- Send machine error codes to CoffeeCloud.
- Using 60 Hz power supply is configurable by setup.xml
- Auto-update flag to the setting menu for rebooting directly after DL new FW.
- Ability to disable slave board by setup.xml
- Log all of firmware internal errors in error log file.
- Ability to set serial number by App.
- Ability to set SpeedAdjusting by recipe.xml
- Ability to set PaymentByApp by Adjust menu.
- Ability to set FanHighSpeedAdjustableTimeout by setup.xml
- Ability to set ShowUpdateStatus by setup.xml to Stop showing update progress status.
- Ability to set ForcedClean by setup.xml to stop machine working when it needs to be cleaned.
- Send cup counters, FW version, Hours Since Clean and ExtUi report to CoffeeCloud.
- Send Order and Order Result reports to CoffeeCloud.
- Send FreshBrewer FW version and Serial Number to CoffeeCloud.
- Send boot event to CoffeeCloud.
- Send mode change event to CoffeeCloud.
- Send temprature event to CoffeeClod.
- Measure coffee Extraction time and send it to CoffeeCloud.
- Calculating cup brewing time and send it to CoffeeCloud.
- Send machine Uptime time to CoffeeCloud.
- StopProhibited flag in single recipe.
- Setup.xml self check to find confilict at boot time. Report error “Setup error”.
- Having multiple stages for drink, make posible to have advanced abilities in recipe designing.
- New method of closing bypass valve based on brewer feedback insted of previous static delay.
- Counts amount of used beans, save it and continue it in next boot.
- Can make second recipe file (called recipe2.xml) and use it.
- Fast and more robust booting.
- Improve performance, robustness and stability.
- Show “Standby” on LCD when it is in off-mode.
- Increase name length of single recipe.
- Improve controling of LCD backlight in different cases.
- Blinking temperature symbol when it is low.
- Show “Menu Locked” to the user when Manual Service Mode option is enable.
- Reboot the firmware whenever Brista PC program upload a file.
- Stop showing FW upgrade related messages when it has been paused or postponed.
- Ability to wake up machine (and go the menu) by Up key from standby mode if AutoStart is enable.
- Stop supporting QualityKeyAssignment in recipe.xml
- Better support of Andriod App.
- Support big menus or long drink names.
- Save beans usage value and restore them in booting time.
- Prevent to enter Menu/Adjustpump during brew.
- Rename Setup > ShowUpdateStatus to Setup > HideUpdateStatus in setup.xml to support current machines in the fields.
- Fix for lag caused by change in iOS11 Bluetooth Low energy settings.
- Fix steamer requirement suppression warning.
- No drink recipe validation for empty drinks.
- Rename Setup/ShowUpdateStatus to Setup/HideUpdateStatus in setup.xml to support current machines in the fields.
- Fix for lag caused by change in iOS11 Bluetooth Low Energy settings.
- When dregbin is removed for 3 or more seconds, expect dregbin to be empty.
- Denial of service while app is showing yellow status bar.
- Weighing mode.
- Wrong cups size, due to wrong amount of milk when using Milk Temperature Offset.