A new app release will be released this week.
We are testing a new method of rolling out new app updates. A phased release will be occurring, which means over a 7 day period of time, more and more users will get the app update automatically downloaded. You can still access the App store and manually choose to update the TopBrewer app though.
This is to ensure software quality, and a better product experience.
- Bug fix for Enable customize. Set the right combination of shouldSwitchCusstomizeAndStartNow and customizeEnabled
- Accessibility is now supported – story on Accessibility.
- Be able to access side menu in Public view – High Priority
- Change to public view. If Public view is enabled, we will remove the connect menu on the connect screen, and the app will only then be able to re-connect to the last know machine.
- If serial number is not inputted into TopBrewer, it will be requested on launch of app.