Hope everyone have had an amazing Christmas with your family. We can’t wait to start the new year next year, with a-lot of exciting initiatives.
A minor iOS update got released today:
- Fixed a bug that could result in SumUp Payment crashing the entire application.
We missed the last post of update of iOS, where we have some great new feature enhancements:
- Apple Watch OS 5 Support. Now you can natively (without phone) connect to Topbrewer with your Apple Watch and make Coffee
- Cloud Sync. We have worked alot on enabling full cloud sync on both iPhone and iPads.
- Added Coffeecloud as we view in both iPhone and iPad. You can now use CoffeeCloud natively within the app. More info to come.
More on Cloud Sync
- Cloud sync is a very exciting new feature that enables you to change all Recipee and Settings of TopBrewer remotely from Coffeecloud.
- You can now click the ‘I’ symbol on iPad to see if files has been synced or the information tap on iPhone.
- Cloud Sync (or ‘BaristaDJ Cloud’) will be a payed option in CoffeeCloud Professional plan which we will introduce starting early next year
- Cloud sync is very exciting, as it will be able to optimise operation, save cost and deliver greater value for customers in service and support scenarios.
A happy new year to everyone!
Scanomat R&D and Product Team.