TopBrewer iOS app will get an update tomorrow at noon. It will be a staged rollout over a period of 7 days. You can always force the update, by going to the update section of the App Store. if you turn off the iPad at night, and auto update is enabled, the app will update automatically.
- We have added a few new things, mostly under the hood so that it all runs more smooth:
- Bug fixing
- Added Barista DJ (Beta) ( requires firmware 3.3)
- Ability to show promo videos now on iOS
- Ensure that a order always can be cancelled
- Bug during clean that resulted in the brewview not being shown.
- Sometimes clean and reset orders not sent correctly
- Fixed bug where drink with no name are removed from proxy.
- Those experimenting with video, it should now run smooth on iOS 11
Scanomat software engineering Team