We are happy to reveal that we are now ready with a new and highly improved version of the TopBrewer Pro, also going to be called MkII or “2” when speaking in service related terms.
It has been in the works for a long time, taking learnings from the old machine and making it better. We are really proud of the machine and the team has been working ever so hard, to make this a reality – so let’s give everyone a cheer because it’s so deserved.
A list of improvements include:
- Highly improved servicability.
- Remove steamer/pre-heater as an entire module or individually very fast (also they are now horizontal for improved steamer function)
- In general a modular based approach to disassembly
- Easy access to the inside of the machine with fewer screws
- Fuse access from side
- Service stop much easier to access
- New console holds both return suction and air pump – easily access this from the back
- Remove grinder console (both grinders sit on a console) from the side of machine.
- Built in keyboard, barista board, bluetooth. Access from the front also USB-B and on/off switch
- Access board etc via new door which the keyboard sits on
- New door design. Much sturdier and better looking. Better ventilation too.
- Bean canisters are now one unit. Easily remove by sliding out shutters that also act as locking mechanism
- Full stainless steel enclosure
- Newly designed base console are mounted into cupboard first and screwed in place. Then the machine is attached to console for very easy mounting of machine and hassle free positioning
- Newly designed drain pump. The pump is stronger, better and can be removed in seconds now
- Built in switch-mode power supply. Accepts 50/60hz and is more accurate and less fluctuating
- Newly designed Slaveboard; the board expands the possible connections to the machine and ensures we are future proof. We are adding loads of inputs and outputs and have a range of products planned that can take advantage of this functionality. We are announcing more soon.
For the new range we are also announcing new prices. Please contact your representative within Scanomat. We see great potential for this new and improved TopBrewer Pro that will continue to impress coffee drinkers around the world.
In the coming weeks we will be releasing new Installation Specs and Guides.
We are ready to take orders now and will be shipping the first machines within the next 4-6 weeks for early movers. Single and 3-phase.